Chicken pasta salad. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat. Making chicken pasta salad with mayo makes it rich and creamy.
Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad is a spinach salad with penne pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, toasted slivered almonds, and a fresh citrus vinaigrette. Pasta Salad Chicken Recipes Poultry Main Dish Side Dish Lunch. Pasta Salad with Chicken, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Feta. You can cook Chicken pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pasta salad
- It’s 1 pound of pasta (shells, bow ties, or macaroni).
- You need 2 of large cans chicken.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 cups mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced green pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried basil or 2 Tablespoons fresh basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
This chicken pasta salad gets a burst of flavor from the smoky bacon, along with diced tomatoes, celery, and onion. The lightly seasoned mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing add moisture without. This Greek Chicken Pasta Salad comes together quickly and easily and makes about four large meal-sized portions, or about six smaller side dish portions. It's also a great candidate for potlucks.
Chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta until desired softness…keep in mind that pasta will firm up when it is run through cold water, so cook a little longer than normal..
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, spices, diced pepper, chicken (drained), artichokes (drained, but I added a couple tablespoons of the liquid to the dressing). Mix gently to combine..
- Once pasta is cooked, run it under cold water and drain well. Then add the pasta to the other ingredients and stir gently. Fold in Parmesan cheese..
- Taste to adjust seasoning for your tastes. Cover and chill until ready to serve..
For this pasta salad, I love to use farfalle pasta. It is shaped like a bowtie or little butterfly wings. pasta salad, my tortellini pasta salad, pesto pasta salad and my chicken caprese pasta salad. Add lettuce, pasta, chicken and half of the tomatoes to a salad bowl. Pour dressing over top, sprinkle in half of the parmesan and toss to evenly coat. Top with remaining half of the tomatoes, the croutons.